Thursday, March 14, 2013

Scrap Challenges

I went to a crop last month & although I made some great pages, I was feeling uninspired. So knowing that I am going to another crop in a few weeks I decided to look for some scrap challenges with deadlines at the end of the month. I haven't done anything like this in years. I used to love challenges and some of the pages they inspired me to make are among my all time favorites. So I started searching the internet and found a bunch of fum challenges on blogs and websites. I typed up a list and started getting ready. Just the process of doing this got my mojo going again and I couldn't wait to get started. So here is my first challenge inspired layout...watch for more to come soon! This is for a challenge I found on Rochelle Spears blog: It was a color challenge & I thought it worked well with these pictures of Kailey's 8th grade graduation. Thanks for the inspiration...now off to find more challenges.

No comments: