Monday, August 06, 2007

Our New Challenge Blog...


I am so incredibly excited!!

Do you ever have a day when you just can't get the mojo flowing?
Have you ever had a major case of scrappers block?
Do you ever just want to have an adventure & stretch your creativity to a new level?

If any of this sounds like you then check out my new challenge blog...
Scrapdragon

My good friend Gabi & I have been tossing around the idea of having a challenge blog for about a year now. So we finally took the leap of faith & created it this month. We are just having so much fun with it!!

We have been so pleased with the response we have been getting. We are personally financing the prizes for now, but hope to have some cool sponsors in the upcoming months. So be sure to add this new blog to your favorites.

I hope to see some of you enter our challenge contests & I hope you at least stop by & pay us a visit!!

12 comments:

Tam, I am said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I am off to go check out your challenge blog!!!

Unknown said...

This is so awesome girl! I am so thrilled that you ahve asked me to be a part of it!!

Megan said...

Hello Laura,

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your kind comments :-)

I can relate to this mojo loss/scrappers block thing....will go and check out your Scrapdragon blog soon!

Megan xx

Cheryl said...

I think ScrapDragon is awesome and I know you will be so successful with it! I can't wait for all the challenges.

Ann Lederhose said...

Hi! Thanks for popping into my blog and saying hello. Will have to go and check out your challenge blog....always love a good challenge!

dani j. said...

thanks for the layout love!!

Going For Greatness said...

Isn't it awesome so far?! I am so happy with all the entries and responses to Scrapdragons!!!!!
~Gabi

Brook S. said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comments! I love the new challenge blog and hope to participate!

Unknown said...

I wanted to see if you need an awesome kit from I love 2 Create as a prize for your next challenge. :)

Charlotte said...

The Scrapdragon is awesome! First challenge sure got me think! I loved it! And I loved creating my take on the challenge. :-)

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog and thanks for the very nice comments!

~Charlotte in Denmark~

Nik said...

I love you new challenge blog darl.. I do look I swear LOL!!!

DO I have time NO!!! but one day I will and I will be so proud of me LOL!!

Angela J. Prieto said...

Loved the blog challenge!!! You and Gabi are doing a great job!