Sunday, August 12, 2007

So Who is Your Inner Rock Chick?!?!

Ok saw this somewhere online & just had to do it.
I was really hoping to be Gwen Stefani...I just so love that girl.
I have to say although I don't particularly relate to Ashlee Simpson...what it says about me is pretty right on!


You Are Ashlee Simpson!
Stylish, unique, talentedYou're your own woman! "It seems like I can finally rest my head on something real. I like the way that feels"



So come on...let's see who you have inside just waiting to rock out?

6 comments:

lauren bergold said...

if my inner rock chick isn't aretha franklin...i'm not playing!!! :) (GORGEOUS beach pix, btw!)

Cheryl said...

I'm Cheryl Crow! How convenient plus I love her!!

This was fun Laura, thanks!

Jennifer and Amy said...

I was Pink ... not sure about that one .. but some of it was like me!

Amy :)

Going For Greatness said...

I got Amy Lee ( VERY fitting... kinda cool!!)
XO
Gab

Unknown said...

I'm Gwen Stefani! Love her!!!

Pauline said...

I was pink as well ... but commented not so sure i agree!

LOL
thanks
pauline