Monday, November 10, 2008

How well do you think you know me...

Debbie, a friend of mine who was tagged by Kim, also a friend and one of Crop Addict's Creative Team members, tagged me.

Even though we've all been tagged several times this year, I think it is always fun to find out a few more things about our friends.

Here are the 7 things you may not know about me:

1) I recently started my own business and I am in the process of becoming certified as a professional Life Coach. You can find out more about it on my website...Grace Coaching and Consulting.

2) I really dislike watermelon. Something about the texture is just yucky to me. Although I love watermelon flavored things. One of my favorites are Watermelon Jolly Ranchers.

3) I have the most romantic husband ever. A few times of month we have date night and he cooks gourmet meals for me. He has been teaching himself to cook and it has been so much fun.
My favorite recipe so far was the scallops with roasted corn salsa...yummy!!

4) Clutter is attracted to me. I love a neat and organized house and I am constantly trying to keep it neat and everything in its place. Yet clutter still seems to find me every time. Recently I have learned to be more peaceful about it.

5) I won a poetry contest when I was 10 years old. The poem was published in the local paper and I received a $50 savings bond. Even now 30 years later I think that is pretty cool...lol.

6) I am an amateur face painter. I taught myself a few years ago so I could work at a street fair for my Rotary Club to raise money for flood victims in the town of Bound Brook, New Jersey. I really love it and have considered doing kids parties for extra money.

7) I have a dream to own a home in Costa Rica. I participated and also lead a number of mission trips there. We worked in the rain forest, fishing villages, and an orphanage. While I was there I fell in love with the country and the people there.

So now, onto 7 more people to share 7 things about themselves...Sorry if you have been recently tagged as well...but here it goes...

Gabi

Morgan

Jenn

Jennifer & Amy

Carla

Nicole

Can't wait to see what 7 things you all share!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl,
Ok , i will do the tag again, lol . You are right, you can never find out too much, its fun reading.
But i agree, lets pick a Sunday scrap date !! Look at your calendar and we will hook up this week. Sundays i dont have to worry about time or anything so those work best, we can see if Gabi is free , but i think im good on the upcoming Sundays , what about the one after Thanksgiving maybe ?
TTYS !!
Jenn :)

Unknown said...

You are opposite me with the watermelon issue :-) I love watermelon but dislike anything with watermelon flavour!