Tuesday, January 15, 2008

So Much Fun...

First, I just want to thank everyone who has already contributed a suggestion for the perfect sock creature name. Rachel already has some favorites, but we are continuing on our quest for the next week or so.

If you have not done so already...click here...& read about what Ray has been up to.

Second, for all of you that are fans of scrap challenges, be sure to check out Scrapdragons. There is still some time to complete Challenge #9 & Challenge #10 is posted for you to get started on. So go check out all the scrappy fun over there.

Third, I am leaving tomorrow for California. I am excited to be participating in the Empowering Life's Energies course. I will be without computer time so I will not be posting here until next week.

Hope everyone has a fabulous week...& I will catch up when I get back.

3 comments:

Penny said...

have a great time on your trip!

Gabrielle said...

Have a safe trip!

bruinbr said...

have a safe and wonderful trip! :)