Thursday, January 31, 2008

Well I have had a stomach bug all week. So I am a bit behind in everything. I keep thinking I am feeling better & then uh oh....gurgle gurgle...not so much better. Plus I am easily tired out.

So this post will be short & sweet.
I am just going to post my latest layouts I did using the Crop Addict February Kit. This kit was just so fun I loved it all. So many possibilities. As soon as I opened it up the mojo was flowing.








These are the mailbox & layouts I created using Scenic Route also from Crop Addict. Click here to see the manufacturer challenge being offered. I am not much for themed paper. I am definately not one to run out & buy specialty paper for much of anything, but I am telling you this paper rocked & boy was it fun to play with!! I want more of it!!



So click on the Crop Addict link & order yourself some of this yummy goodness. I am telling you it will be worth it.

2 comments:

Nik said...

OMG Laura... They are all aweseom.. there are at least 3 that I am totally going to case LOL!!!

xo
NiK

Unknown said...

Oh, Laura! These layouts are incredible... the snow layouts... the pictures... the colors... AWESOME! I am also laughing at one of your music selections... I haven't heard "Punk Rock Girl" in FOREVER!!! THANK YOU for that one!!! :-)