Saturday, May 03, 2008

Take a Look at this...

I got published in the May issue of the e-zine ScrapStreet.com. I am on page 12!!! It is a really cool magazine with lots of great inspiration. I was really excited when I got the email saying they wanted my true family layout!

Also I made it on to round nine of American Idol on Scrap-Tastic.com. This has been such a fun contest. I am really loving the challenges. Here was the layout that I made that got me through to the next round...


I already finished my layout for the next challenge...I think it is my favorite so far. It was using a Prima Sketch. So I used mostly Prima products & also entered it for the Prima Contest.

Finally, we have chosen our newest six members for the Scrapdragon Team. We will be posting them soon. It was unbelievably hard to choose. We had over 40 entries and there were so many we loved. We actually were saying no to people that we would love to have on our team. What a difficult decision!! I am so looking forward to seeing what this amazing group of women will bring to the table. So be sure to pop over soon & check out Scrapdragons!

8 comments:

Scrapdragons said...

awesome layouts, Laura! You ROCK!!!
I think it's awesome that you got published in Scrap Street!!

Way to hit round 9 of the American Idol challenge! I've loved watching your journey on that site so far and know you'll make it to the finals!!!
**HUGS** and keep on scrappin'!!
XO
Gabz

Haley said...

I am dying to know who you picked for the SD DT!!!! :-)

You lo's are awesome as always!

Michon said...

Laura! Both of those layouts are amazing! Love your style! Congrats on the win!

Jana Eubank said...

AMAZING layouts, Laura! Your work always inspires me. I LOVE your style!

jakey said...

Fantastic layouts and big congrats Laura! Good luck in the next round :-)

jk xx

Shell said...

Wow your layouts are beautiful!! I love the way you layer things on your pages :) Very inspiring!

p.s. thanks for visiting my blog :)

Nik said...

STUNNING LAYOUTS!!!!

Loreluca said...

That is one AWESOME LO!!! hope you make it to the top!!! Keep it up!!!