Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Practice, Practice, & More Practice

Well we had another night of face painting here at our house.
I am feeling more confident with my painting again. I am getting the feel for the paints & the brushes. By the time the street fair comes I will be just fine.

Here is what we played with tonight...







I also ordered another set of paints & some new brushes that are due to arrive on October 1st. So I will have even more stuff to play with. I use professional face paint & boy what a difference it makes.

So far the kids are enjoying being my canvas to practice, but wouldn't it be funny if they were like, "Mom no more face painting...pleeeaaase!!"

2 comments:

Going For Greatness said...

You will be the booth that EVERYONE is going to hit! I predict that your face painting will raise the most money at the event. This is phenominal stuff, Laura. I am serious. This is beyond awesome! You don't even see face painting this good at most amusement parks!
Good luck at the fund raiser! I know you'll pull in a lot for the charity!!~
XO
Gabi

lauren bergold said...

not to worry, if the kids let you down you can paint MY face as often as you like!!! ...and seeing as i have a much bigger head than those little gremlins...think of the additional scope for your creations! :)