Sunday, September 16, 2007

Some Mindless Fun...

OK, it is Sunday, I have no kids at home today, & David is off on a business trip. So do I clean the house, pay bills, go outside & garden? No I am playing on the internet & finding silly goofy things to do.

Actually it is really nice just enjoying the quiet today. It is so rare that I have time just to relax & do nothing with no one making demands on my time. So I am going to enjoy it & play. All the stuff I "should" be doing will still be there waiting for me tomorrow!!

So here is some silliness I found on some blog somewhere...

I just love some of these things...they are silly & can make me laugh out loud. I can always use a good laugh.

So here it is...
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Squeaky Prius {not exactly a cool rock star name, but what are you gonna do??}
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Pistachio Chocolate Chip {Ok now that is just stupid}
3. YOUR "FLY Guy/Girl" NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)L Shr {huh!?!?!}
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Green Cow
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Margaret Somerville
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)ShrLa
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put "The") The Orange Dirty Martini
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Luigi Richmond {that kind of works...lol}
9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) Sensi Toosie Pop
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's & father's middle names ) Michael Bently

OK mine weren't all that funny...oh well!! Hopefully you have better answers than me.
If you get any funny ones...please share. I am wanting a good laugh!!

1 comment:

Going For Greatness said...

HA! Too fun!
Hey I think it's great that you're having a day to just relax and do mindless stuff! Those days come few and far between so ENJOY IT!!!
XO!!
Here are my answers!


1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
Hollywood Chrystler

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Coffee Toll House

3. YOUR "FLY Guy/Girl" NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
G Ros

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Orange Camel (yeah.. someone would hire me with THAT name, right. )

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Alekzeiandreia Dothan

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
RosGa

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put "The") The Pink Mudslide

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
Robert Melvin

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy)
Tommy Girl Almond Joy

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's & father's middle names ) Jane Hume