Saturday, March 15, 2008

B-I-N-G-O!!

"B 12....I 26.....O 66...."
Last night my Rotary club had their first Bingo fundraiser. It was really a lot of fun & it will be a very successful fundraiser for us.

how cute are these cookies?

I have been a member of Bound Brook-Middlesex Rotary for about six years now. It is really a great organization & Rotary International is involved in so many amazing projects around the world. I am so proud to be a member of a group commited to creating peace & good will around the world.
The goal of our bingo night was to raise money for a Trima Blood machine for Somerset Medical Center. Of course we also hoped everyone would have fun too.


my husband looking like a deer in the headlights..."what number did they call?"



my friend Adrienne trying to manage eight boards.


the happy winner of our tv raffle with our Club Presdent Sonia Amorim

So overall I would say Bingo was a fabulous success!

On another note...yes I am going to plug my challenge blog again...Go check out Scrapdragons...I promise it will be worth it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura, that sounds like a blast ! Glad you had a great time ! So you live very close to Scrapbooking moments in time ?
Im gonna check out the Scrapdragons :)
OH, and you've been TAGGED girlfriend :)
Check my blog out for the details.
Have a WONDERFUL weekend !
Jenn

nikki peterson said...

you're it. i tagged ya on my blog!

Deanna said...

What a great idea for a fundraiser! I've always loved playing Bingo!