Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A Little Design Team Fun...

I popped into my local scrapbooking store, Scrapbooking Moments in Time, last week just to see what new goodies were in. I was busy checking out all the yummy goodness & quickly filling up a basket when the store got the news that one of their Design Team members had to step down. So I just happened to be in the right place at the right time & the remaining three kits were handed to me. So I will have the fun for the next month designing items for their Time Out Kit club.

I love it because I will be all done by mid November.

Here are some projects that I made using the first kit. The cube is one of those puzzle cubes that you keep flipping around to create new images. That was quite the project. it would make a great gift, but I am not sure I have the patience to do that again.







I love doing design team projects. So many times it gets you making something outside of your comfort zone. The products or featured techniques are not always your thing & you are forced to stretch yourself. I just love that!! Plus who doesn't like free products to play with?!?!

7 comments:

Nancyroo said...

wow! I love the cube! fun!

Cheryl Wray said...

Those are SO great!!!!

Pauline said...

CONGRATS!
i love the cube! Care to share the how to's and tips!

Carla said...

Wow...great job, right place at the right time is right alright. I know what you mean about venturing out and trying new things. I have tried to do that on my own with knowone pushing me and then I just brush it off, if I was on a DT I would probably loe it! Good luck and cant wait to see more!

Unknown said...

HOLY COW... THAT CUBE TOTALLY ROCKS!!! Sorry, but I am going to have to lift that... :-) Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Kelly said...

That cube rocks!! Congrats on DT and I hope you have tons of fun!!

Staci Compher said...

wow!! talk about being at the right place at the right time...congrats on the DT kits!! and I love what you've done with the first one....those blocks are awesome!!! and I hear ya...about the free stuff...can't beat it!!