Thursday, October 04, 2007

Want a Mojo Boost?!?!


Then come check out Scrapdragon!

As most of you know my , Gabi and I started our own challenge blog just a few months ago. We hit the ground running on August 1st. We have been running contests every 2 weeks awarding some really great prizes for the winners!! We have provided some of the prizes personally & have also had some fabulous & generous sponsors.

Make sure you go check out our latest contest! You'll really want to enter... because as Gabi has said, "the prize is yummy, yummy, yummy!!!"
Even if you are not into entering contests be sure to check out the site. I am sure you will find loads of inspiration. We have had so many talented people participating.
Hope to see you over there!!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Hey Laura! Glad you found my blog...however you came across it. ;0) I posted a new blog with a pic of some of the RAK goodies. So, if you are interested in participating in my challenge, check it out. I'm off to check out more of your blog!

Pauline said...

Laura ... you spoke volumes ... loads of inspiration, yummy prizes and just plain fun!